There are three major airports that serve the Washington, DC area:
- Reagan National Airport (DCA)
- 5 miles from downtown DC & The Mayflower Hotel. The Washington DC public transit system (The Metro) has a stop at this airport, and if you take a cab it should cost ~$18 one way.
- Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- 26 miles from DC, about a $65 cab ride one way.
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI)
- 31 miles from DC, about a $70 cab ride one way.
All of the above airports have rental cars available. If you choose not to use a rental car for the weekend, DC has an extensive metro and bus system that is easy to navigate.
The wedding ceremony and reception are located 2 blocks from each other, so transportation will not be provided on the wedding day.
Currently, we have a hotel room block reserved in the hotel where our reception is taking place, The Mayflower Hotel. Please click here to go directly to our personalized booking site. You may also call (877) 212-5752 to book toll free on the phone, or 1-(202)-347-3000 to book by phone if you live in the DC area. The room rate is $169/night.